The Practitioner Channel Forum, is an annual executive gathering focused on strategies to capitalize on the rapidly expanding healthcare practitioner market for dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, medical foods, and natural products.
Founded by Holistic Primary Care, the nation's leading practitioner-focused natural medicine publication, The Practitioner Channel Forum provides incisive content and strategic insights on the opportunities and challenges in marketing natural health products to and through healthcare professionals.
The Forum provides top-tier networking opportunities, delicious healthy meals, and lively interactive sessions designed to facilitate creative strategic thinking.
The Practitioner Channel Forum 2017 Featured Topics
- Market Insights from Holistic Primary Care's 2017 Practitioner Survey
- US & International Regulatory Updates
- Genomics, Microbiomics & Personalized Medicine: Implications for the Nutrition & Supplement Industries
- Understanding the Generational Shifts in Healthcare
- Emerging Practitioner SegmentsEmerging Practitioner Segments
- How Information Technology is Reshaping Healthcare
- Ensuring Quality, Safety & the Practitioner-Brand Value Proposition
- Opportunities in the Wellness Revolution
Who Should Attend?
- C-level Executives, proprietors & business development professionals
- Marketing & sales executives
- Product developers & medical officers
- Professionals seeking effective strategies for developing and marketing health products & services to and through health practitioners.
The Benefits of Attending
- Get an edge on competitors with the first presentation of data from HPC's 2017 Physician Survey
- Learn from nationally recognized experts & thought leaders
- Explore real-world practitioner channel success stories
- Understand & master the unique legal and regulatory challenges
- Network with potential channel partners