The Practitioner Channel Forum, is an annual executive gathering focused on strategies to capitalize on the rapidly expanding healthcare practitioner market for dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, medical foods, and natural products.
Video Highlights From The 2017 Practitioner Channel Forum
“Excellent forum altogether. Learned a lot, made some great connections. The survey that the Forum put together was fantastic!” -- Roger Koehler, Designs for Health
“It’s unique. There’s nothing else like it in the industry.” -- Missy Lowery, Capsugel/Lonza
“It’s like getting an MBA here!” -- --Scott Larkin, Connect Nutrition
“It’s excellent…..One of the things that’s particularly striking is to better understand the decision-making factors that physicians go through.” -- Frits Willis, Clorox /RenewLife
Who Should Attend?
• C-level Executives, proprietors & business development professionals
• Marketing & sales executives
• Product developers & medical officers
• Professionals seeking effective strategies to develop and market health products & services to and through health practitioners.
The Benefits of Attending
• Get an edge on competitors with the first presentation of data from HPC's 2017 Practitioner Survey • Learn from nationally recognized experts & thought leaders • Explore real-world practitioner channel success stories • Understand & master the unique legal and regulatory challenges • Network with potential channel partners • Connect with medical innovators & influential clinicians