The Practitioner Channel Forum, is an annual executive gathering focused on strategies to capitalize on the rapidly expanding healthcare practitioner market for dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, medical foods, and natural products.
Founded by Holistic Primary Care, the nation's leading practitioner-focused natural medicine publication, The Practitioner Channel Forum provides incisive content and strategic insights on the opportunities and challenges in marketing natural health products to and through healthcare professionals.
TPC Forum “gives us insight into the industry that we just can’t get anywhere else. You’ve got data about the functional medicine and the practitioner market that is really important to us. It’s a special group of people representing all the practitioner brands, and the collaboration is really great.” ---Tony Genna, VP of Sales, Klaire Labs
The Forum provides top-tier networking opportunities, delicious healthy meals, and lively interactive sessions designed to facilitate creative strategic thinking.
The Practitioner Channel Forum 2019 Featured Topics
- Market Insights from Holistic Primary Care's 2019 Practitioner Survey
- Ensuring the Future of the Practitioner Channel in a Fast-Changing Healthcare Environment
- Federal & State Regulatory Updates
- Hemp, Cannabinoids & Clinical Practice
- Patients & Practitioners: How Often Are They On the Same Page
- Integrative & Functional Medicine in Mainstream Care Settings
- What Practitioners Want: Unmet Clinical Needs That the Nutrition Industry Can Fill
- Investment & Capital Opportunities: Why Practitioner Channel Companies Should Go Public
Who Should Attend?
- C-level Executives, proprietors & business development professionals
- Marketing & sales executives
- Product developers & medical officers
- Professionals seeking effective strategies for developing and marketing health products & services to and through health practitioners.
“I came for the legal and regulatory panel and there were a lot of learnings…things I could have paid outside attorneys to tell me for much more than it would’ve cost to come to this event. The format was lovely. We got to hear from leaders in the industry, and hear them on a whole different level.”--Bethany Davis, Director of Advocacy & Gov't Relations, MegaFood/Innate Response
The Benefits of Attending
- Get an edge on competitors with the first presentation of data from HPC's 2019 Physician Survey, the SORD 2019 database, and HPC's first-ever specialist surveys
- Learn from nationally recognized experts & thought leaders
- Explore real-world practitioner channel success stories
- Understand & master the unique legal and regulatory challenges
- Network with potential channel partners